Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello all of you that have forgotten about the Fatness.

I have been unable to write for a long time now because I am fat and easily fatigued. Eating, sleeping and doing my "business" are really the only things I do on a regular basis.

The Fatness of Life needs to be more than a gelatinous belly and sweaty brow. The Fatness of Life is about enjoying the best parts of life. As a society we forget that about the gravy that makes life wonderful. I will write more but for now I must rest. The strain of of touching the keys is making me smell funny.

I am Matumbo 22 and I am the Fatness.

1 comment:

Jeff Y. said...

O Great Fatness that is Matumbo 22. Please provide me with your great wisdom...

Does the gravitational effects of ultimate fatness begin to implode upon itself? For example, to achieve pure fatness one needs to purchase a television that exceeds the girth of the individual. Does the gravitational effect of the fatness seeker when achieving pure fatness then cause that television to begin to bulge outward or does it cause the ends to start buckling in?