Wednesday, April 29, 2009

If I could meet someone that has long ago shuffled off this mortal coil it would have to be the man that invented sausage. Oh wonderful sausage in all its many forms. I would walk right up to him and shake his hand, nay I would hug him, caress his belly that would shake like a bowl full of jelly and kiss his fat, rosy cheek (for like to imagine a man with the look of St. Nick about him).

Let us all take a moment this week and be thankful for and think of the long departed that gave us not just the wonder of sausage but all culinary wonders.

For this is the Fatness of life, thus sayeth Matumbo 22 and thus it is written.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sprinkles. They make everything better....great invention, I don't even know who. I would give them a big juicy kiss.